Installation with UL or FM Classified Subfloor covering..
M4 Subfloor can carry a total ultimate load of 1700 lbs if spaced 24” o.c and installed according to MPC specifications. The ultimate load has no safety factor included and a qualified engineer must approve calculations.
- Non combustible
- No Silica vs cement boards which contain silica
- 20% lighter than cement boards
- Tile can be applied directly
- Will not buckle or warp like wood sheathing
- Install like wood sheathing, circular saw for cutting
- Option T & G or shiplap
- Fastening: screws, nails or staples
RESISTANT TO ROT, TERMITE, MOLD AND FUNGUS
The M4-Subfloor will not rot or degrade in humid environments. The PH value makes the panel very resistant to attack by termites, fungus and mold.
The M4-Subfloor is produced with composite materials, contain no chloride and strong alkali free glass fibre mesh. It is a 100% asbestos and silica free. The board appears in its natural off- white colour as standard and has a hard and durable surface.
Subfloor applications requiring fire rating and non- fire rating as well as termite, mold and mildew control.